His Majesties gracious letter to the Convention of Estates in Scotland, the 13th of June, 1678 [microform] : and the speech of His Grace the Duke of Lauderdale, His Majesties High Commissioner, to the Convention of Estates at Edenburgh, the 4th of July, 1678. : With the dutiful letter sent to His Majesty, from the Convention of Estates in Scotland, the 11th of July, 1678. / Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1649-1685 : Charles II)
- [London] In the Savoy : Printed by T.N. for Andrew Forrester, next dore to the Mitre Tavern in Kings-street, Westminster, M.DC.LXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lauderdale, John Maitland, Duke of, 1616-1682, Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685, and Scotland. Convention of Estates
- Related Titles:
- Speech of His Grace the Duke of Lauderdale, His Majesties high commissioner, to the Convention of Estates at Edenburgh, the 4th of July, 1678 and Dutiful letter sent to His Majesty, from the Convention of Estates in Scotland, the 11th of July, 1678
- Head-piece, initials., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3029. and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Ashm.1679.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527478