Toleration not to be abused. Or, A serious question soberly debated, and resolved upon Presbyterian principles [microform] : Viz. Whether it be adviseable, especially for the Presbyterians, either in conscience or prudence, to take advantage from his Majesties late declaration, to deny or rebate their communion with our parochial congregations, and to gather themselves into distinct and separate churches? / By one that loves truth and peace
- Fullwood, Francis, -1693
- Additional Titles:
- Serious question soberly debated, and resolved upon Presbyterian principles
- London : Printed by S. and B. Griffin. for James Collins, and are to be sold at the Kings Arms in Ludgate-Street, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- Attributed to Francis Fullwood by Wing.
This is a variant of the edition with "sold by Abisha Brocas" in imprint.
A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:3[281b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F2519
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5936
View MARC record | catkey: 7527522