The fourth part of naked truth: or, The complaint of the church to some of her sons for breach of her articles [microform] : In a friendly dialogue between Titus and Timothy, both ministers of the Church of England. By a legal son, and sincere conformist to the Church of England, as established by law
- Hickeringill, Edmund, 1631-1708,.
- Uniform Title:
- Naked truth. Part 4
- Additional Titles:
- Complaint of the church to some of her sons for breach of her articles
- London : Printed for Richard Janeway, in Queens-head Alley in Pater-noster-Row, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages
- A legal son = Edmund Hickeringill.
This work has nothing in common with Herbert Croft's Naked Truth, 1675 -- DNB.
Errata: p. 42.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C6:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H1806.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.2*.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527551