Good report from bad men, no mean disparagement [microform] : Together with a cordial for Christians; when they receive evil, for well doing. Being an arrow drawn forth of that sententious quiver: intituled, A Christian library, or a pleasant and plentifull paradise of practical divinity
- Younge, Richard
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Of these Enchiridions, a repenting prodigal, (upon occasion of his late return) thinks himself bound, to give ten thousand for others good ... and Cordiall for Christians
- London : Printed by T.R. for James Crump, [1660?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Attributed to Richard Younge. Cf. Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Imprint from colophon; date of publication from Wing.
Imperfect: stained, worn edges.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B3:2[45b-49a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) Y156
View MARC record | catkey: 7527699