Petitions against bishops and their votes in Parliament [microform] : subscrib'd unto after a clandestine, deliver'd after a tumultuous manner, and falsly going under the name of a whole county or towne, proved to be both contrary to our late taken protestation, as also utterly unlawfull by many other cleere and evident reasons. First written for satisfaction of some private men, and now published for the good of others. / By J.W.
- J. W.
- London : Printed by A[lice]. N[orton]. for Richard Lownds, at his shop adjoyning to Ludgate, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- Printer's name from Wing CD., Fragment: t.p. only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E4:1[41b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W62B, Thomason E.133, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5927
View MARC record | catkey: 7527845