A letter sent to the Right Honourable William Lenthall Esquire [microform] : Speaker to the Honourable House of Commons: concerning the routing of Col: Gorings army neer Bridgewater. With a list of the names of the officers that were taken prisoners at Langport. By a worthy gentleman in Sir Tho: Fairfax his army. Published by authority
- Worthy Gentleman in Sir Thomas Fairfax His Army
- London : Printed for John Field, Iuly 22. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L1626
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 3850
View MARC record | catkey: 7527867