The coppie of a letter from major Generall Poines his quarters of the taking of Scarborough [microform] : With the coppie of the 12 articles agreed and concluded upon the 22. of Iuly, 1645. between the Honourable Sir Matthew Boynton, Knight and Baronet, one of the militarie committee, for the Northerne Association. And Sir Hugh Cholmneley Knight and Baronet, governour of that castle there, concerning the delivering of the same. As also a list of what was taken in Scarborough. Printed, and published according to order
- Hopkinson, James, active 1645
- London : Printed by B. Alsop, and J. Coe, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Signed on page 2: Ja. Hopkinson.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 31".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H2756
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 3850
View MARC record | catkey: 7527870