Major Gen: Poyntz's letter to the Honorable William Lenthal Esq; Speaker of the Honorable House of Commons: or, A true relation of the storming and taking of all the works and stables of Belvoyr-Castle [microform] : Together with a letter from Adjutant Gen: Sandys, concerning the same fight, wherein the enemy had no quarter granted them. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that these letters be forthwith printed and published. H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Poyntz, Sydenham
- Additional Titles:
- True relation of the storming, and taking of all the works and stables of Belvoyr-Castle
- London : Printed for Edw. Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Golden Dragon in Fleetstreet, neer the Inner-Temple, November 25. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Sandys, Richard
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C20:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3136.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.3850.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527886