Two letters sent to the Honorable W. Lenthall Esq; Speaker to the Honorable House of Commons [microform] : concerning the taking of Hereford on the 18. of this instant Decem. 1645. By Colonell Morgan Governour of Gloucester, and Colonell John Birch: wherein was taken, one hundred and twenty lords, knights and officers in commission, eleven pieces of ordnance, and great store of ammunition
- Morgan, Thomas, Sir, -1679?
- London : Printed for Edw. Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Golden Dragon in Fleetstreet, neer the Inner-Temple, December 22. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Birch, John, 1615-1691
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C20:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M2753.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.3850.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527887