His Majesties message sent by the Lord Chamberlain to the House of Peers, the 28. of December. 1641 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty: And by the assignes of John Bill, 1641..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Initial; arms 22; Steele notation: Di- thither House., The King, being sensible of the great miseries of Ireland, and of the blood which is spilt there, will raise ten thousand English volunteers for that service, if the House of Commons will pay them., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2435., Thomason 669.f.3., Steele I, 1912., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528101