Heads presented by the army to the Kings Most Excellent Majestie [microform] : on Saturday, June the 19. 1647
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Army. Council
- [Cambridge] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imprint from Wing.
Called spurious by "A declaration of his Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax, and the councell of warre" (Wing F143) and "A vindication of the army under the command of his excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax" (Wing V499).
Steele notation: Roman letter. Arms 38a. Subject. That Con-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:1; C29:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H1300.
Steele I, 2705.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.112.h.4.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528170