By the King. A proclamation for payment of the duty of excise, together with the arrears thereof [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for payment of the duty of excise, together with the arrears thereof
- [London] : [Printed by John Bill, and Christopher Barker printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the twenty sixth day of September, in the twelfth year of our reign., Imprint from colophon., Steele notation: the Contrivements 2) Future, Royal; Arms 68., Filmed copies at reel positions C10:1 and C18:1 are single sheet editions., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1; C10:1; C9:3; C18:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3352, Steele I, 3260, Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1, Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[20ee], and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8
View MARC record | catkey: 7528224