A letter of a great victory obtained by Sir Miles Livesey, neer Kingstone, on Friday July 7. 1648 [microform] : The Duke of Buckingham routed, where was slain, the Lord Francis Villers, the Duke of Bucking-hams brother Col. Tho. Howard, the Earle of Berkshires son, 20 officers and souldiers, the Earle of Holland hurt, 200 wounded, 200 horse taken, 100 taken prisoners, &c.
- Frierson, Henry, active 17th century
- London : Printed by Robert Ibbitson in Smithfield neere to the Queens-Head Taverne, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Signed at end of letter: Hen. Frierson., Publication date from Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) F2230., Thomason 669.f.12., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528262