By the King. A proclamation, declaring his Majesties pleasure touching His royal coronation, and the solemnity thereof [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation, declaring his Majesties pleasure touching His royal coronation, and the solemnity thereof
- London : printed by John Bill, printer the the King's most excellent Majesty,1660. At the King's Printing-House in Black-Friers, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Date given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notatiion: Solem- ces 2) and Our; Arms 60.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1; C9:3; C9:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.26
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3284A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[20c]
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[20nn]
View MARC record | catkey: 7528267