By His Highness. A proclamation for the better encouragement of godly ministers and others, and their enjoying their dues and liberty according to lavv [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1658-1660 : R. Cromwell)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the better encouragement of godly ministers and others, and their enjoying their dues and liberty according to law
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1658. And are to be sold at the sign of the Seven Stars in Fleetstreet over against Dunstans Church, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets (3 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Cromwell, Richard, 1626-1712
- Dated at end: Given at White-Hall the twenty fifth day of November, in the year of our Lord God, one thousand six hundred fifty and eight., Arms 54., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C18:1; C23:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7189., Thomason 669.f.21., Steele 3102., Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.b.16.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528293