To the supreme authority the Parliament of the Commonwealth of England, assembled at Westminster. The hearty congratulations and humble petition of thousands of well-affected gentlemen, freeholders, and inhabitants of the county of Kent, and city of Canterbury [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Hearty congratulations and humble petition of thousands of well-affected gentlemen, freeholders, and inhabitants of the county of Kent, and city of Canterbury
- Printed at London : For Livewell Chapman, 1659..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Praying that the existing form of government should be secured and maintained.
Dated at end: "This petition was presented the 4th of June; and the petitioners being called in, they received the thanks of the House for their good affection to the Commonwealth."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1743
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13
View MARC record | catkey: 7528312