To the supream avthority of the nation, the Parliament of the Common-vvealth of England [microform] : The humble petition of the Common-Council of the City of London
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the Common-Council of the City of London
- London : Printed for John Johnson, 1659..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- For the maintenance of their charter and privileges in the election of Lord-Mayor.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept 27.".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1731
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7528327