The chiefe heads of Mr. John Sares speech, and other passages at the time of his execution at West-Chester [microform] : he being the portliest man the three kingdomes afforded, whose coffin was two yards and a halfe in length, yet too short to containe his corps; he suffered the 20th day of October, 1651
- Sares, John, -1651
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imprint from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Febr. 16"; "Feb. 16. 1651".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S690.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528360