By the Protector. A proclamation commanding all persons, who have been of the late Kings party [microform] : or his sons, to depart out of the cities of London and Westminster, and late lines of communication, on or before Thursday the twelfth day of July instant
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation commanding all persons, who have been of the late Kings party
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness, MDCLV. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Council of State
- Dated at end: Given at White-Hall this 6th day of July, 1655.
Steele notation: Arms 51 persons such 2) Appre- these.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C18:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.20.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528368