A voyce from the heavenly word of God; as a representation to every member of Parliament of the Commonwealth of England [microform] : in the behalf of Mr. John Lilburne close prisoner in Newgate. With the sighs and lamentations of many of the free born people of England, for justice and equity, whose names are hereunto subscribed, on the behalf of themselves and others
- Willis, Ralph, active 1653
- Printed at London : [publisher not identified], August 10, 1653..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Signed at end: Ralph Willis [and 7 others]., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2814, Thomason 669.f.17, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7528423