Twelve qveries humbly presented to the serious consideration of the high court of Parliament [microform] : About the two soule-oppressing yokes of a forced maintenance and ministry, that have more oppressed the consciences of the knowing and godly people of this nation, then all the tyranny either of the king or bishops beside
- Additional Titles:
- Twelve queries humbly presented to the serious consideration of the high court of Parliament
- London : Printed for Samuel Howes in Popes-Head Alley, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B2:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T3401
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.22
View MARC record | catkey: 7528426