By the King. A proclamation. Charles R [microform] : Whereas the safeguard and protection we owe to such of our own subjects, and to all others in league and amity with us, as pass and repass the seas belonging to these our kingdoms, hath been always a principal part of our royal care and concern; ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the safeguard and protection we owe to such of our own subjects, and to all others in league and amity with us, as pass and repass the seas belonging to these our kingdoms, hath been always a principal part of our royal care and concern
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd: and by Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1683/4. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Title from caption title and first lines of text.
At end of text: Given at our court at Newmarket the twelfth day of March, in the six and thirtieth year of our reign, 1683/4.
Steele notation: Arms 88 and may 2) one Our.
Identified on UMI microfilm (Early English books, 1641-1700) reel 1756 as Wing (2nd ed.) C3597B.
Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel C18 consists of one contiguous sheet.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1; C18:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3757
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3209A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7528601