By the King. A proclamation for prising of wines [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for prising of wines
- [London] : In the Savoy, printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1668 [i.e. 1669]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- The year date is given according to Lady Day dating.
Dated at end: Whitehall, the twenty second day of January, in the twentieth year of his Majesties reign.
Arms 75; Steele notation: Henry Lord 2) from receive.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3363
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7528638