Whereas the necessity of affairs does require speedy advice, ... [microform].
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- [London] : Printed for Awnsham Churchill, at the Black Swan in Ave Mary Lane, M DC LXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- At end of text: Given at St. James's the three and twentieth day of December, 1688. W.H. Prince of Orange. By His Highness's especial command. C. Huygens.
Requires members of Charles II's Parliaments, the Lord Mayor, the Court of Aldermen, and representatives of the Common-Council to meet with William 26 December 1688.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2495
Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.100*
View MARC record | catkey: 7528684