A collection of curious paintings, most of which are originals [microform] : by the best ancient and modern masters, viz. Vanhooke Wyck ... Bulingburg will be sold by auction, on Friday and Saturday, the sixth and seventh of this instant November, 1691. Beginning exactly at nine of the clock in the morning, and at four in the afternoon. At the Long Dog in the New Palace-Yard, over against Westminster-Hall Gate. The condition of sale. I. That he or she that bids most is the buyer: ... IV. That no person is to bid less than six pence a time for any lot exposed to sale
- [London] : Catalogues may be had at Gardyners's Coffee-House near St. James's, and at the place of sale, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C5122 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1402.g.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7528721