At the Kings Arms Tavern, over against St. Clement's-Church in the Strand, will be sold by way of auction, a curious collection of original paintings, and other fine copies, formerly belonging to a person of quality [microform] : The sale will begin on Thursday next, being the 16th of October, exactly by three of the clock, and will continue the following days until all be sold; the whole collection containing about 300 pieces. As also a collection of about 2000 prints, drawings, and draughts of tombs, and 26 books of prospective, which were the collection of Mr. Boarman sculptor; which will be exposed to sale on Saturday next
- [London] : Catalogues may be had at the place of sale, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 7 pages
- Place and date of publication from Wing.
Even page numbers on rectos.
At foot of t.p.: Conditions of sale. I. That he or she who bids most is the buyer; ... IV. That no person is to bid less than six-pence a time, for any lott exposed to sale.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7629
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1402.g.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7528771