A catalogue of the libraries of two eminent persons deceased; consisting of choice English books. In divinity, history, law, physick, mathematicks, poetry, &c [microform] : Which will be sold by way of auction, at Mr. Bridges Coffee-House in Popes-Head Alley, opposite to the Royal Exchange in Cornhil, on Monday the 16th. day of June, 1684. / By Edward Millington
- Millington, Edward, approximately 1636-1703
- Additional Titles:
- Miscellanies, viz. history, phisick, law, mathematicks, romances, &c. in folio
- [London] : Catalogues are distributed gratis at Mr. Bridges Coffee-House aforesaid, at Mr. Sam. Walsal's, bookseller at the Heart and Bible near the west end of the Royal Exchange in Cornhil; at the Amsterdam Coffee-House in Bartholomew-Lane, at Leaden-Hall Coffee-House in Leaden-Hall-Street, at Mr. Tho. Lacy a stationer at the Golden Lion in the burrough in Southwark, at Mr. Wil. Millers at the Acorn in St. Pauls Church-Yard, at Mr. Christopher Wilkinsons at the Black Boy in Fleet-street, and at Mr. Wil. Notts at the Queens Arms in Pell-Mell, book sellers, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32, 17-26; 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Place of publication from Wing.
Quires (F*)-(G*)² 2*1, with pagination 17-26, are inserted after quire I.
"Miscellanies, viz. history, phisick, law, mathematicks, romances, &c. in folio" (caption title) begins new pagination on 2A1r.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1379
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 821.i.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528829