A catalogue, containing variety of books, of the common & statute law, ancient and modern [microform] : Together with history, herauldry, travels, romances, poetry, &c. Will be exposed to sale by way of auction on Thursday the 18th day of February, 1685/6. at the Auction-House in the Ave-Mary Lane, over-against the Black Swan near Ludgate-Street. / By Edward Millington, bookseller
- Millington, Edward, approximately 1636-1703
- [London] : Catalogues are distributed from Mr. Timothy Goodwins at the Maiden-head in Fleet-street, Mr. William Millers at the Acorn in St. Pauls Church-Yard, Mr. George Powel, overgainst [sic] Lincolns-Inn in Chancery Lane, booksellers, and at Johns Coffee-House in Fullers Rents, near Grays-Inn, 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 16 pages
- Page 2 is misnumbered 5., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1256 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 821.i.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 7528842