A collection of sundry petitions presented to the Kings most excellent Majesty [microform] : As also, to the two most honourable Houses, now assembled in Parliament. And others already signed, by most of the gentry, ministers and freeholders of severall counties, in behalf of episcopacy, liturgy, and supportation of church revenues, and suppression of schismaticks. / Collected by a faithfull lover of the Church, for the comfort of the dejected clergie, and all moderately affected Protestants
- London : Printed by T. Mabb for William Shears, at his shop in Bedford street, neer Covent-Garden, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Aston, Thomas, Sir, 1600-1645
- Compiled by Thomas Aston--cf. Halkett and Laing., Printer's device on t.p.: an oval with motto: "Feare God honour the king. I Peter 2 Chapter ver. 17", within which, a bound book standing on a shelf., A fragment: title page only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[255c]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A4075A and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
View MARC record | catkey: 7528884