Queen Elizabeth's opinion concerning transubstantiation, or the real presence of Christ in the Blessed sacrament; with some prayers and thanksgivings composed by her in imminent dangers [microform].
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- London : Printed for F.E., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- At end of text, before imprint: Licensed, Aug. 27th, 1688.
In this edition, line 2 of title ends 'in'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C15:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E532
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.24
View MARC record | catkey: 7528929