Sir, Not having an opportunity to end my discourse with you about settling of guineas [microform] : I am bold thus to give you my thoughts thereon, and that very briefly, not too much to interrupt your other affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Guineas at 21s. 6d. will make money plenty: the people will bear it: not carry it to Holland, but lend it to the King and Not having an opportunity to end my discourse with you about settling of guineas
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Dated at foot: March 20th, 1695/6.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S3885
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) G2225.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7528939