By the King. A proclamation for the due assizing of bread [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Arms 21; Steele notation: and dermen con-., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C19:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9125., Steele I, 1785., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.12.
View MARC record | catkey: 7529293