By the King. A proclamation for putting the lawes against Jesuites, Seminaries, and Popish priests, in execution [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for putting the lawes against Jesuites, Seminaries, and Popish priests, in execution
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty: and by the assigns of John Bill, 1640 [i.e. 1641]
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "Given at His Majesties palace of VVestminster, the eighth day of March, in the sixteenth yeer of His Majesties reign".
Arms 24; Steele notation: Com- men 2) this 3) re- their.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Filmed copy of one continuous sheet.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3; C18:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2592.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9175.
Steele I, 1839.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8.
View MARC record | catkey: 7529440