An order for government of housholds, vvarranted by Gods word, and commanded by the eternall God [microform] : and therefore ought not to be neglected nor impugned, of any that in truth and sincerity seeke to serve the Lord, but with all care and diligence ought to be put in execution, of all those that seeke the safety of the soules committed to them, and the discharge of their owne conscience
- M. I.
- Additional Titles:
- Order for government of households, warranted by God's word, and commanded by the eternal God
- London : Printed for Mary Brusey, and are to be sold by Iohn Wright Iunior, in the little Old Bayly, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Signed at end: M.I.
Imprint from colophon.
Text within ornamental border.
Imperfect: torn with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B2:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I9
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.22
View MARC record | catkey: 7529474