By the King and Queen, a proclamation requiring all seamen and mariners to render themselves to Their Majesties service [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation requiring all seamen and mariners to render themselves to Their Majesties service
- London : printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queens most excellent Majesties, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 and William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- "All seamen not listed are to render themselves to the Commissioners of the Navy in London, Chatham, or Portsmouth, ..." -- Steele.
At end of text: Given at Our court at Whitehall the fifth day of July, 1690. In the second year of Our reign.
Steel notation: ordi- at above; Arms 115.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2618
Early English books tract supplement interim guide K.T.C.111.b.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 7529522