An epistle to friends [microform].
- Smith, William, -1673
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title., First line of text: Deare friends and welbeloved in the Lord, unto whom my spirit wisheth peace and prosperitie for ever; ..., Signed and dated at end: W.S. Nottingham the first day of the 5. month 1667., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B1:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S4297A. and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 4152.f.20.
View MARC record | catkey: 7529604