The Act for remedying the ill state of the coin of the kingdom, enacts [microform] : that the several receivers-general, and their several deputies, and the particular receivers, collectors and other officers, who have or shall have, or be intrusted with the receipt of collection of his Majesty's revenues, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- London : printed for E. Whitlock near Stationers-Hall, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages).
- Title includes opening words of text., Date of publication from Wing., Imperfect: stained., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1061 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7529652