Reasons humbly offer'd for the making a law to prohibit the exporatation of all silver which has been, or shall be once melted in England, and to prevent the clipping of our money for the future [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Reasons for prohibiting the exportation of all silver which has been melted in England
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1695?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title., Imprint from WIng., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) R543 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7529666