A proposal to raise forty thousand pounds per annum [microform] : without any trouble or expence in collections, and the nation shall gain one hundred thoudand pounds yearly, by the payment thereof. A repeal of the law made in the twenty fifth year of King Charles II. that took off aliens duties
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3712
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.6
View MARC record | catkey: 7529733