An humble proposal to the honourable the House of Commons, for raising of large sums of money for supplying the government, securing the proprietors in their estates [microform] : quieting the minds of a multitude of His Majesty's loving subjects, and giving incouragement for greater improvements
- Hoskins, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Proposal to raise large sums of money, to the satisfaction of the subject
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1700?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- At end: Proposed by Thomas Hoskins, Gent.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H2887A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.6
View MARC record | catkey: 7529739