The case of the weavers, who are petioners, [sic] to be relieved against a clause in the coale act [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Case of the weavers, who are petitioners, to be relieved against a clause in the coale act
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:3; C4:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1177.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.14.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7529787