By the King. A proclamation for the prizing of vvines [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the prizing of wines
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: And by the assignes of Iohn Bill], [1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves
- Imprint from colophon.
Date of publication according to Lady Day dating.
Imperfect as filmed? Cropped at foot of leaf  affecting text?
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2620
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7529853