A treatise concerning the exercise of William Walcot, Esq; his art of making salt-water fresh [microform] : With a short account of the gain and advantages that ships may have by the exercise thereof
- Corporate Author:
- United Provinces of the Netherlands. Staten Generaal
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by A. Roper at the Black Boy in Fleetstreet; and B. Aylmer at the Three Pidgeons in Cornhill, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Walcot, William
- Related Titles:
- Letters patents of the States-General, (translated out of the Dutch) granted to William Walcot, Esq
Letters patents of the States of Holland, (translated out of the Dutch) granted to William Walcot, Esq
Letters patents of the States of Zeeland, (translated out of the Dutch) granted to William Walcot, Esq
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 712.m.1[22**].
View MARC record | catkey: 7530035