A proclamation, declaring William and Mary King and Queen of England [microform] : to be King and Queen of Scotland. Edinburgh April 11. 1689
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament. Committee of Estates
- London : Printed by G. Croom, at the Blue-Ball in Thames-street near Baynard's-castle, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Arms 265; Steele notation: by King by.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C11:3; C24:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1321
Steele III 2798
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.3
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7530045