An account of the land-bank [microform] : shewing the design and manner of the settlement. The profits to the subscribers. The advantage to the borrowers. The conveniency to the lenders. That it will be the support of the nobility and gentry of England, and a publick good to the whole nation
- Corporate Author:
- Land Bank (London, England)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages).
- A similar edition dated 1695 by Wing, cf. Wing A303.
Relates to the bank of John Asgill and Nicolas Barbon. Cf. Richards, R.D. Early hist. of banking in England, 1958, p. 116-118.
In this edition the catchword on p. is: '7. The'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:2; C4:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.10.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 712.m.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 7530050