Proclamation against all meetings of Quakers, Anabaptists, &c [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament
- [London] : Printed at Edinburgh, and reprinted at London by W[illiam]. G[odbid]. for R. Thrale at the Crosse Keyes at St. Pauls Gate, 1661 [i.e. 1662]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Printer's name from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
The dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Signed and dated at end: Given at Edinburgh the 22. day of January, 1661. and of our reign the twelfth year. A. Primerose, Cls. Reg.
Arms 35; Steele notation: and Warrand thir.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1309
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7530156