By the King. A proclamation for appointing commissioners for granting of licences and dispensations for retailing of wines [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for appointing commissioners for granting of licences and dispensations for retailing of wines
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1663/4 [i.e. 1664]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehall, the 16th day of February, 1663/4. in the sixteenth year of Our reign.
Steele notation: Arms 73; pursuance Wine- 2) limited Acts.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1; C9:3; C18:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3315.
Steele I, 3394.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[30l].
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8.
View MARC record | catkey: 7530171