His Majesties message sent to both Houses of Parliament. January 20. 1641 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellaneous documents. 1642-01-20
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641. [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Also published in quarto format with title "His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament, January 20"., Years are given according to Lady Day dating., Arms 23; Steele notation: now any and., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:3; C10:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2441, Steele 1946, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.11
View MARC record | catkey: 7530256