An account of what His Majesty said at His first coming to Council [microform] : His Majesty at His first sitting in His Privy Council, was graciously pleased to express Himself in this manner
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Dublin : Re-printed by Benjamin Tooke, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and are to bo sold by Mary Crook at his Majesties printing house on Ormonde Key, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
England and Wales. Privy Council
- James II's first statement to the Privy Council after becoming king, in which he promised to preserve the laws of England as established (February 6, 1685).
Imprint year given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: Arms 189. say follow go.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J151
Steele, II 936
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7530315