By the Lords Justices and Council. Mich. Armach. C. Granard. Whereas by proclamation dated the 20th. of June 1685 [microform] : for the reasons therein expressed, we did strictly require and command every captain, or in his absence, and other officer in chief of the militia within this kingdom, ... to call for and gather together all the fire-arms appertaining to his troop ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas by proclamation dated the 20th. of June 1685
- Dublin : Printed by Benjamin Tooke, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and are to be sold by Andrew Crook, at His Majesties Printing-house on Ormonde-Key, and Samuel Helsham at the Colledge-Arms in Castle-street, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets (3 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Granard, Arthur Forbes, Earl of, 1623-1696
- Title from caption and opening lines of text., Imprint from colophon., At end of text: Given at the Council-chamber in Dublin, the 16th. day of October. 1685., Recites proclamation 20 June 1685, and the means employed to enforce it ... -- Steele., Steele notation: Arms 185. or ther 2) they 3) be- We., Wing I748 title reads: By the Lords Justice and Council. Whereas by proclamation . . . [16 October 1685]., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele 958 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7530334